Money Transfer - MoneyGram
MoneyGram is a global leader in worldwide money transfer services, working closely with specially chosen agents in 300,000 locations across 197 countries and territories.
We provide a secure way to send and receive money to and from your loved ones worldwide – and we’ll make sure that your money gets to where it’s needed quickly.
You can send and receive money at a time that’s convenient for you.
Why choose MoneyGram?
• It’s quick – your money is where it’s needed in just 10 minutes.*
• It’s convenient – with 300,000 money transfer agents around the world, you’re never far away from MoneyGram.
• It’s available to everyone – you don’t need a bank account or credit card.
• It’s easy – just visit a MoneyGram agent and complete one simple form.
• It’s personal – you can add a complimentary 10-word message. .
* Subject to receiving MoneyGram agents’ availability and hours of operation, and local regulations.
How to send money
- Complete a simple ‘send’ form and hand this to the MoneyGram agent along with the money you want to send and the transfer fee†. You may also include a free 10-word message on the form.
- You will be given a reference number.
- Contact the person to whom you’re sending the money, and give him or her the reference number. In just 10 minutes the money will be ready to collect.
How to receive money
- Ask the person who is sending you money to give you your reference number – this will help speed up your collection.
- Present to our employee personal identification (passport, driving license, national identity card or a government issued identification) and your reference number.
- Complete our simple ‘receive’ form and show your identification – you will then be given your money.